We do not recommend this experience to those who are:
- have pre-existing binocular vision abnormalities
- have psychiatric disorders
- suffer from a heart condition
- other serious medical condition
- children under the age of 7
- Seizures: Some people (about 1 in 4000) may have severe dizziness, seizures, epileptic seizures or blackouts triggered by light flashes or patterns, and this may occur while they are watching TV, playing video games or experiencing virtual reality, even if they have never had a seizure or blackout before or have no history of seizures or epilepsy. Such seizures are more common in children and young people under the age of 20. Anyone who has had a seizure, loss of awareness, or other symptom linked to an epileptic condition should see a doctor before playing VR games.