- Immersive VR Experience:
- 15 minutes for $13
- 30 minutes for $23
- 60 minutes for $38
- Premium VR Experience:
- 30 minutes for $33
- 60 minutes for $48
- Escape Room VR Experience:
- $30 Per Session (You have 60 minutes to escape with friends)
For more information on party packages and other questions, please call 407-964-3322
All Customers are required to come 15 minutes before any reservation start time. This allows us to give you an orientation, sign waiver and go over the rules. Failure to do so may result in time being taken off your game time. Typically 2 to 5 minutes will be taken for set up during the full game time depending your level of expertise. Once your session starts your time starts ticking, if you are browsing games during a session, this will be counted against the customer.
There are 10 Room Scale experiences. The amount of players that can play together at once in the same game changes depending on the game. One of our representatives can help inform you how many players a game will support during orientation.
We do not recommend this experience to those who are:
- have pre-existing binocular vision abnormalities
- have psychiatric disorders
- suffer from a heart condition
- other serious medical condition
- children under the age of 7
- Seizures: Some people (about 1 in 4000) may have severe dizziness, seizures, epileptic seizures or blackouts triggered by light flashes or patterns, and this may occur while they are watching TV, playing video games or experiencing virtual reality, even if they have never had a seizure or blackout before or have no history of seizures or epilepsy. Such seizures are more common in children and young people under the age of 20. Anyone who has had a seizure, loss of awareness, or other symptom linked to an epileptic condition should see a doctor before playing VR games.
Minimum Age Requirement is 7. Children below 18 have to be accompanied by Parent or Guardian over 18
Yes you can, bigger frames might not fit so it, all depends on the frame size of your glass. Since the images are projected very close to your eyes, you might not need glasses to experience VR.
Our state of the art Virtual Reality system is programmed to give a fully immersive experience. There are very few who have reported motion sickness out of the thousands who have experienced virtual reality. If you feel like getting motion sick or nausea, please close your eyes and take a small break before continuing. In most cases this time will not be counted against you, but if we have other reservations then we would not be able to give additional time. We can advise you on what type of experiences cause motion sickness.
Our in-game safety mechanism prevents that from happening. During your orientation we will instruct our consumers on how to pay attention to these warnings and refrain from accidents and to remain safe at all times. Please be mindful of your surroundings and do not make any heavy long movements.